Yes, it’s on again – an opportunity to show your appreciation for the wonderful bands that make such a difference to our dancing. Vote for up to 10 of your favourites and do it before the poll closes on St.Patrick’s Day.There are nearly 200 bands on the list to choose from – lots of scrolling!
HOW IT WORKS
- Please vote for UP TO 10 bands of your choice. You can vote for less than 10.
- DON’T SEE YOUR FAVOURITE BAND NAME? Write in your choice in the box at the very bottom of the list “OTHER”. For a band to be eligible to be listed, it must primarily play Irish music for dancers, and have more than one musician.
- You can only vote ONCE. You can change your vote if you still have the page open – see figure below.
- This vote is FREE and ANONYMOUS, open to anyone with an interest in Irish dance music.
- You can ELECT to provide an email address to get final results. This is optional.
- VOTING CLOSES on St.Patrick’s Day 17 March 2019; 12 midday Ireland; 1pm European Continent; 8am East Coast USA; 5am West Coast USA; 11pm Australia
Happy voting and looking forward to seeing who your favourite picks are on St.Patrick’s Day.